Capacity Building and Awareness Program
- Awareness programs conducted in 16 villages of Khunti district and 15 Villages of Jhinkpani.
- 90 awareness sessions with 600 women and adolescents on Covid-19 safety measures.
- Trained field staff through conference calls on “precautions to be adopted during agriculture and allied operations during COVID.”
- Awareness through PowerPoint presentations and video messages of agriculture on local languages and social protection programs to farmers.
- An online counseling session conducted in 14 interventional areas with adolescent girls on Good menstrual hygienic practice, the process of using reusable pads, Disposal process of sanitary napkins to protect from RTI and how to reduce taboos related to the menstrual cycle, etc were briefly discussed by the representatives through Skype.
- 100 ASHA workers and 120 AWW oriented online sessions on the issues of tracking of Child Marriage, Sexual violence, and trafficking issues.
NEEDS, House Plot# 275, Near Charki Pahari, Tapovan Road, PO.- Ashram Karnibad, Deoghar, Jharkhand, India, PIN- 814143
Call- +91 7544008353 [10.00 - 18.00 IST]